Estolano LeSar Advisors is hiring a new Contracts Administrator to be based in our Downtown Los Angeles Office. Under general supervision, this role ensures the consistent management of contracts and proposals for the firm. Applications accepted through February 13, 2018.
About the Firm
Estolano LeSar Advisors helps clients grow thriving, healthy, and vibrant communities. We offer
fresh solutions to complex problems with our expertise in housing, workforce and economic
development, sustainability, transportation and community engagement. Our clients include
public agencies, foundations, private businesses, nonprofits and business associations.
Estolano LeSar Advisors is a women-owned small business with offices in Downtown Los
Angeles, San Diego, and Berkeley. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Anticipated Duties and Responsibilities
- Review client and consultant contracts for completeness and accuracy prior to execution.
- Draft client and consultant contracts as needed.
- Ensure compliance with requirements of all contracts, including personnel policies and liability insurance coverage.
- Manage contract renewals.
- Communicate effectively with external clients and internal project managers.
- Ensure project budgets are established for all client contracts.
- Assist project managers with contract kick-off, close-out and ongoing analytics.
- Maintain accurate records of all contract data.
- Update revenue projections on a semi-monthly basis.
- Prepare and submit monthly client invoices in a timely manner.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Establish, communicate and follow “best practices” for Harvest timekeeping system.
- Update billing rates annually; disseminate to employees and clients.
- Support business development efforts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in a contracting or purchasing role or related military experience such as supply chain specialist.
- Experience in developing requests for proposals, replying to RFPs, negotiating terms and/or drafting contracts a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications. Advanced proficiency in Excel a plus.
- Ability to:
- Work well independently and as a member of a multi-ethnic, diverse team.
- Organize work, set priorities and exercise sound judgment within areas of responsibility.
- Address and prioritize multiple deadlines and deliverables.
- Think critically, solve problems and exercise sound judgment.
- Remain calm, effective and detail-oriented while working under pressure.
- Handle sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, communicate via telephone, reach with hands and arms and lift up to 30 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reports to Director of Operations and Co-CEOs
To apply for this position, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.